Monday 8 March 2010

The Latest in Classic

It has been awhile and it has been very intrigueing for me lately. Tried to deviate from my comfort zone of pink and black....



I just recently visited London Fashion Weekend where big designers sold their items in a fraction of the retail price and local designers used the opportunity to showcase their specialties to London's most savvy fashionistas. I fell in love on the first glance with Roberto Cavalli's belt and chose that as my item of the moment. From then on, I started looking further into the brand. Well....purchased myself a red dress yayyy....of course still within Dewi style. Up to now, I still wonder whether I made the right choice and whether the dress really fits me...........(tried it last night and this morning too).

Ugh....confession of a shopaholic..... I am so in love with this dress, yet still don't know how to associate it with who I am...help!!!


You know I adore Marchesa right?

Yes I also still want to get married in Marchesa.

Here goes the latest in classic......


Marchesa





Such beautiful to the point of theatrical. Even if I were to purchase a piece.... I have not yet the chance to mingle in a society classy enough to wear one.


Valentino




Oh yes, I just recently purchased a vintage green Valentino dress as well. It is the epitome of elegance. I could not take my eyes of any Miss Valentino.


Blumarine


I love Blumarine that it is very Italian very chic...and very-very-snobby :)

No comments: